Access to these features requires you to log in to SmarterMail (http://mail.yourdomain.com) using the administrative account, refer to your setup email. If it is your first time using the service the web mail system will ask you to set a time zone before logging in, just select your local time zone and click Save.
Step 1: Click the Domain Settings icon in the top navigation
Step 2: Click the Accounts option in the left pane
Step 3: Click the user you want to edit
Step 4: Make the required changes and click Save
• Password: to change the password click the 3 Dots button on top and select Change Password
• Display Name: name that will be listed as sender, full email is used when left blank
• Reply-To Email Address: email used when recipient replies, full email is used when left blank
• Time Zone: select the user's local time zone
• Mailbox Limit: allowed space for this user, set to 0 for unlimited within the total allowed for the domain
The password requirements are as follows:
• 8 character minimum length
• must contain letters and numbers
• must contain upper and lower case letters
• must contain at least 1 special character
For more details on all the SmarterMail features click your User Icon on the top right (colored letter button) inside your web mail control panel and select Open the Online Help to access the comprehensive knowledge base included with your web mail application.