Access to these features requires you to log in to SmarterMail (http://mail.yourdomain.com) using the administrative account, refer to your setup email. If it is your first time using the service the web mail system will ask you to set a time zone before logging in, just select your local time zone and click the 'Save' link.
Step 1: Click the 'Settings' icon in the left panel
Step 2: Expand the 'Domain Settings' node in the settings panel on the left
Step 3: Click the 'Users' option in the left panel
Step 4: Check the user you want to edit and click the 'Edit' button near the top of the right panel
Step 5: Under the 'User' tab edit the form fields
• Username: select a name that isn't used yet as an account or alias
• Password: type in a strong password with at least 8 characters, one number, and a lower case letter
• Display Name: name that will be listed as sender, full email is used when left blank
• Reply-To Email Address: email used when recipient replies, full email is used when left blank
• Time Zone: select the user's local time zone
• Mailbox Limit: allowed space for this user, set to 0 for unlimited within the total allowed for the domain
• Options: check any account options you want to apply for this user
Step 6: You can further customize this user's options via the other tabs
Step 7: Click the 'Save' link near the top
For more details on all the SmarterMail features click the 'Help' tab inside your web mail control panel to access the comprehensive knowlegde base included with your web mail application!