Access to this features requires you to log in to SmarterMail
(http://mail.yourdomain.com) using the administrative account, refer to
your setup email. If it is your first time using the service the web
mail system will ask you to set a time zone before logging in, just
select your local time zone and click the 'Save' link.
Step 1: Mouse over the 'Domain Settings' tab and click 'Email Users'
Step 2: Click the username you want to edit
Step 3: Under the 'Mailbox' tab edit the form fields
• Username: select a name that isn't used yet as an account or alias
• Password: type in a strong password
• Display Name: name that will be listed as sender, full email is used when left blank
• Reply Address: email used when recipient replies, full email is used when left blank
• Time Zone: select the user's local time zone
• Mailbox Limit: allowed space for this user, set to 0 for unlimited within the total allowed for the domain
• Options: check any account options you want to apply for this user
Step 4: You can further customize this user's options via the other tabs
Step 5: Click the 'Save' link near the top
For more details on all the SmarterMail features click the 'Help' tab
inside your web mail control panel to access the comprehensive
knowlegde base included with your web mail application!