There are 3 main reasons why pages you have uploaded to the server are not showing up in your browser.
DNS hasn't been updated yet or is not fully propagated to point to our
server. In this case you can edit your computer's hostfile to view your
site. PC users follow the instructions outline in this article
, MAC user can do the same as described here
You did not upload your files in the web root of your site, and most
likely in a folder below public access. For more details on where to
upload your files, refer to the FTP article
If you web site's entry page is not showing up but other pages are
working you have most likely forgot to rename or delete another
'Default Document' that has a higher priority. For example of you
remove default.html then an index.html file will be become the entry
page of your site.
Site owners can also change the order of the
'Default Document' list, or removed items from the list via their
hosting control panel.
• Log in to your hosting control panel (refer to your setup email)
• Click 'Domains' in the left side menu
• Check the appropriate domain name if you have multiple domains under the account
• Click the 'Properties' button on the right
• Click the 'URL Redirection' icon
• Edit the 'Default Document' list
• Click the 'Save Settings' button
If your site does not have a hosting control panel, please open a Support Ticket
to change your settings.