The following step by step instructions explain how to configure your Outlook 2003 email client to retrieve your domain email via POP. You can find out which version of Outlook you are using by going to the 'Help' toolbar tab and clicking 'About Microsoft Outlook'.
Step 1: Open up your Outlook program
Step 2: Go to the 'Tools' toolbar tab and click 'Email Accounts'
Step 3: Select the 'Add New Email Account' option and click 'Next'
Step 4: Select the 'POP3' option and click 'Next'
Step 5: Fill out the server and account information
• Your Name: the name you want displayed on your emails (e.g. John Doe)
• Email Address: email@example.com (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Incoming Mail Server: mail.yourdomainname.com (no www in there!)
• Outgoing Mail Server: mail.yourdomainname.com
• User Name: email@example.com (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Password: your email account password
• Leave the other options at their default setting
Step 6: Click the 'Test Account Settings', if all is well click 'Next' and 'Finish' to complete the account setup. If you encounter errors make the proper corrections and try again.